Adirondack Custom Log Homes
What Custom Home Do You Envision? Conventional, Contemporary, Log or a blend of these?
- Natural Log Home – We can construct a genuine full log home constructed with native logs.
- Log Home – Log timber packages supplied by Mead Lumber Company provide a beautiful Adirondack appeal.
- Stick Frame – We can build a conventionally constructed home and customize it with Rustic Log Home exterior and interior options.
- Northern Design – Panelized homes are available in a wide variety of styles from contemporary homes to Adirondack Great Camps.
- Manufactured Log Homes – A log home that is designed, customized and constructed to your specifications. Many Manufacturers to choose from , constructed by Eddy Enterprises.
- Bill Lake Modular – Quality, prefabricated modular homes built in New York.
Building your Dream Home should be a very gratifying and fun experience. The Eddy Enterprises family listens and guides you through the steps of the building process of your dream home. We offer our services to assist you with every phase of your construction project, from choosing the building site, obtaining the permits, determining the right style of home for your lifestyle and preferences, guiding you through drafting & design, erecting the home, to proudly handing you the keys to a skillfully crafted custom home.
Eddy Enterprises brings decades of building and contracting experience to bear on every building project but we appreciate the fact that building a home may be a new experience for our clients, and we want it to be a positive one. We strive to begin our relationship with open communication and it’s our goal to maintain that communication at every phase of your construction project. Your interest and input is invaluable in creating your custom home and our ability to communicate means piece of mind as you navigate through the construction process.
Our service area for building log homes includes Warrensburg, Chestertown, Schroon Lake, Indian Lake, Speculator, Sacandaga Lake, Corinth, Saratoga Springs, Queensbury, Glens Falls, Lake George and the surrounding towns.